Monday 20 June 2011

Hello again hello

Well I haven't been abducted by aliens or some such nonsense.  I'm to busy reading other peoples blogs then it's time for bed and I haven't posted again. Bad me naughty naughty girl. 


Love these books read them to my niece. Second only to Beatrix Potter or as she called her Peatrix Potter.

 Lol when Nat was 5 we took her to Beatrix Potter world and the whole way there she asked when are we getting to Peatrix potter world not quite sure what she was expecting. But she had fun and even though she couldn't understand why Peatrix wasn't there she was happy.
She loved Peatrix Potter. 
When she got a bit older she moved onto Katie Morag her signed copy was a treasured item.    


Oh the random thoughts I have not at all what I intended to post but never mind my brain doesn't work like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being so sweet to comment.